Get expert guidance from our team of Field Assists to improve the day-to-day running of your farm.
Our Field Assists combine hands-on experience with professional knowledge to help you increase the efficiency of your farming operations. This can be done either on- or off-farm, depending on the task.
Many of our Field Assists have some experience operating their own agri businesses and understand the ups and downs of running a farm. With this practical experience and professional knowledge, they’ll help you improve your decision making by making sure your animal records are up to date and accurate.
An LIC Field Assist can:
- organise herd records (enter data for all events into MINDA)
- assist in solving your MINDA queries
- provide a herd audit
- identify and tag incoming animals accurately
- complete EID linking for NAIT requirements (MINDA customers)
- carry out animal identification checks and verification
- demonstrate and provide practical training for LIC software products such as MINDA
- assist with Genemark DNA and A2 sampling.
To book a Field Assist get in touch with your LIC Rep or email us.