Brendon will be sharing his first-hand experience of managing JD on his farm and how he has dealt with the challenges throughout his journey. As part of his story, Anexa Veterinary Services will be providing advice and guidance regarding the on-farm management practices required in the control of JD on farm.
In addition to this, LIC will be providing the latest statistics on the prevalence of JD (based on the LIC dataset) as well as the diagnostic testing options available to dairy farmers to detect the disease.
These events will be run as informal evenings and a complementary drink and a Wagyu BBQ will be provided.
Register here to go into the draw to win a free LIC JD test on herd test milk samples for up to 500 animals.
6.00pm - Arrival drinks and platters
6:30pm – JD Management on-farm
7:30pm – Wagyu BBQ
Dates and locations
Due to the recent change in COVID-19 alert levels we have postponed our Mangatarata and Taupiri events until March, new dates are listed below.
- 23rd February - Morrinsville RSA 27 Studholme Street, Morrinsville
- 25th February - Te Awamutu Golf Club S.H.3, Kihikihi Road, Te Awamutu (supported by Vetora)
- 16th March -Hauraki Golf Club 3566 State Highway 2, Hauraki, Mangatarata
- 18th March - Hukanui Golf Club 1550 Gordonton Road, Taupiri
- 23rd March - Putaruru Golf Club Lichfield Road, Putaruru 3
For more information on LIC Animal Health testing, contact the Animal Health Advisor team on 0800 436 362 or email email@example.com.