The conditions and service rules of LIC Group outline what you are bound to as someone who has bought, received or come into possession of our products and services.
The LIC Group Conditions and Service Rules (“Service Rules”) have been amended and take effect from 20 March 2019.
Download a copy of the LIC Group Conditions and Service Rules
The amendments were published on this website on 5 February 2019 as a During-Season Notification in accordance with clause 91(b) of the Rules Amendments Procedure detailed in the Service Rules.
LIC Group customers who do not accept the amended Service Rules and wish to cancel any orders for Products and/or Services must do so in writing to us prior to 20 March 2019 in accordance with the process in clauses 91(c) to (e) of the Service Rules.
By way of brief summary, the following are some of the amendments that will come into effect from 20 March 2019.
- We have generally updated the wording throughout the Service Rules to contemplate the purchase of some products and services by customers through the LIC Webshop;
- We have included new clauses 5(a) to (e) of Part B confirming our customers’ obligations in relation to the authorisation of third parties to order and purchase products and services on their behalf;
- We have included new clauses 45(a)(iii) and 51(a) confirming our customers’ obligations to provide appropriate facilities for our Herd Testing and AB staff when providing services on farm;
- We have confirmed in clause 56 that our Sexed Semen customers will be charged for every straw that is dispatched;
- The process for membership in our Sire Proving Scheme has undergone a restructure and is now noted in clause 60;
- We have introduced a new condition in clause 63(c) relating to the single use for AI purposes of our Sexed Semen straws; and
- We have updated clause 77 in relation to the provision of our FarmWise® service.