We’re committed to
continuing to improve the MINDA online experience and are always keen to hear
feedback from customers about how we could do this.
Our tech team works in
10-weekly development cycles, where they plan, prioritise and develop new
features and improvements.
What we're working on currently:
Improving event processing speeds to save you time
- We’ve upgraded MINDA’s event processing system so events can be processed faster through the holding pen.
- We’ve already seen
some promising results– before this work each event was taking on average 10
mins to process, recent events are showing an average processing time of just
Extending the MINDA LIVE timeout so you stay logged
in for longer
- We’ve extended the MINDA LIVE timeout to 2 hours.
Updating NAIT recording events to make compliance
- We’re making updates to various areas of NAIT recording (Calving, NAIT
movement, Removal, Assign EID and Purchase)
within MINDA LIVE and the app.
- These updates will make it
clearer what NAIT events are being generated and ensure parity between the NAIT
and MINDA databases can be achieved if movements are not recorded initially
movement, Removal and Assign EID – early December, in time for early culls and
grazing movements. These changes will allow you to select the direction of a
NAIT movement (send or receive) and the NAIT location the events are coming
- Calving and Purchase events – early 2020.
changes will be live in the app early 2020 too.
Creating an animal checklist in the app so you can check
off animals of interest
- Create and use checklists in the app – helpful
for drafting or end of season herd reads.
- Includes sharing of checklists across multiple
Release timing: scheduled for Dec 2019
New digital sign on to save you time
- Used for all areas that require MINDA credentials e.g. LIC Shop,
Agrigate and MINDA LIVE.
- Once you’re signed into one,
you’ll automatically be signed in when you access another.
Timing: scheduled for early 2020
Please note, release timing may change. Keep an eye on our social media
channels for the latest developments and additions to MINDA.