We’re committed to
continuing to improve the MINDA online experience and are always keen to hear
feedback from customers about how we could do this.
Our tech team works in
10-weekly development cycles, where they plan, prioritise and develop new
features and improvements.
What we're working on currently:
Updating NAIT recording events to make compliance easier.
We’re making updates to various areas of NAIT recording (Calving, NAIT movement, Removal, Assign EID and Purchase) within MINDA LIVE and the app.
- These updates will make it clearer what NAIT events are being generated and ensure parity between the NAIT and MINDA databases can be achieved if movements are not recorded initially through MINDA.
- We’re going to increase the frequency of NAIT data uploads, so this will run throughout the day not just overnight.
Release timing: Release timing: scheduled for Feb 2020.
all users on an account the ability to access temporary tag information
- We’re making changes to the calving section so
that any temporary tag information recorded can be seen by anyone with
access to that MINDA account.
- If someone is away from farm, you will be able
to access temporary tag info to finish the calving record.
Release timing: scheduled for Feb
you more control of recorded events from the app
- We’re bringing the ‘Mobile Pen’ to the app,
the equivalent of the Holding Pen from MINDA LIVE.
- You’ll be able to view, approve and delete
events from the app, allowing you to easily update your MINDA records from
your mobile device.
Release timing: scheduled for Mar
New digital sign on to save you time
- Used for all areas that require MINDA credentials e.g. LIC Shop, Agrigate and MINDA LIVE.
- Once you’re signed into one, you’ll automatically be signed in when you access another.
Timing: scheduled for early 2020.
Please note, release timing may change. Keep an eye on our social media channels for the latest developments and additions to MINDA.
What we've done: