You must be an LIC customer with a MINDA login to use the shop. You will also need to have a herd associated with your participant code.
We recommend using the latest versions of the following browsers
- Login details for the old webshop are not the same as the LIC Shop.
- The Shop login details are the same as you currently use for MINDA LIVE.
- Heat detection
- AB DIY equipment
- GeneMark products (tissue punches)
- EID readers and wands
- Plate meters
- The look and feel of the shop has changed so it’s now aligned with our website.
- We’ve changed the layout and the order process so it’s more streamlined and intuitive.
- The LIC Shop can now be used on a tablet – Android or iPad. It will work on a smartphone, but the user experience may degrade due to the small screen.
- You can now choose a delivery date in the future. The date must be within the calendar year (Jan – Dec) as pricing may change for the following year.
- Click the Sign in link on the top RHS of the page.
- Use your MINDA login username and password.
Note: Primary and secondary contacts and webshop users can login and purchase products. Other farm contacts must be given permission to order.
- Login to LIC Shop.
- Click on the button next to your name and then click Teams.
- Click the + symbol next to the name of the person you wish to give shopping access.
- If there are any issues with access after completing this process, please complete the Shop User request form and we will resolve this for you.
You can cancel any order that is not in production at the manufacturer. The cancel button will disappear if the order is at a stage that it is unable to be cancelled. Orders will be sent to the supplier one hour after the order is placed. This gives you time to cancel if you have made an error. In most cases you will get much longer than an hour to cancel.
Click the basket icon on the top RHS of the page.
- Click My Orders.
- Click View beside the order you wish to cancel.
- If the order is able to be cancelled, a cancel button will be at the top of the page.
Once an order is placed it cannot be amended. If you need to order further products please place a new order.
If you need to change an order, please cancel it and create a new order.
No. Postage for each order is calculated at checkout, so postage rates cannot be combined.
Orders will default to the delivery address we have on file. If the order needs to go to a different address you can add a one-time delivery address at checkout. For permanent address changes, please contact your Agri Manager who can update your address.
Our target is for all orders to be delivered within 7 working days of the delivery date chosen at the time of the order. Delivery is dependent on courier services and supplier manufacturing times.
Freight is only charged for tag products and is based on a schedule supplied to us by the tag supplier. Freight will be calculated at the time of order and can be seen in the Checkout screen.
Products ordered in the Shop will be included in the next monthly invoice following despatch from the supplier or LIC. If the invoice is already being generated at the time of despatch, they will appear the following month.
If an email address is entered in the checkout screen, you will receive notifications for the following:
- Confirmation of order
- Order in production and can no longer be cancelled (tags only)
- Order cancellation (if applicable)
- Order dispatch notification
If you don’t want email updates, please remove email address from the checkout screen.
Please call your Agri Manager if your order is urgent. You cannot specify an order is urgent in the LIC Shop.
You will need to cancel your order and place a new order with the correct NAIT number.
The image will change depending on the tag type (panel tag, button etc) and the colour. It will not display the text chosen at this stage. The image is a representation only and colours may not be exact.
You can copy and paste numbers from a spreadsheet into the Shop. These numbers must be in a single column before you copy/paste.
Volume discounts for heat detection orders are calculated automatically and will be displayed in the checkout screen – but at this stage 20, 25 and 80 pack KAMAR heatmount products will not be included. If you require a volume discount for these, please contact your Agri Manager.
Heat Detection & AB DIY equipment
Track and Trace numbers for the LIC warehouse are not currently available. Please contact your Agri Manager if you need to find out the status of a parcel that has been sent.
1. Select My Orders
2. Click View beside the order you wish to track.
3. Scroll down to the products purchased section and click on the Name of the product. The track and trace details will be on this screen.
Please check to see if you are logged in. If you are, log out and then back in. If you are logged out, log back in again and you will now see the order button.
Please change your password in MINDA LIVE and this will flow through to the Shop.
Please contact your Agri Manager or call us on 0800 264 632 and we can get these details updated for you.
This could be a timing issue if it is a new herd. Please wait 24 hours and try again. If the issue still exists, please call us on 0800 264 632 and we will look into this for you.
There are a few reasons this may occur.
- The numbers are already tagged in MINDA. If this is the case, please use the replace lost tags function to order these numbers.
- You have left an order in the basket that includes these numbers. Please go to your basket and either delete or confirm the incomplete order.
- The order for these tags has already been placed through CRV Ambreed.
If you have checked the above and are still having issues, please contact us on 0800 264 632.
Add numbers manually
Watch the video above to see how you can manually add specific cow tag numbers to your order.
Ordering available cow tags
Watch the video above to see how you can select available cow tags for your order.
Deleting cow tag numbers
Watch video above to see how to delete cow tag numbers from an order.