FarmWise consultants provide farmers with independent, confidential advice to help you achieve your business objectives.
Because we’re part of LIC we get unrivalled access to the latest technological and breeding developments. Being connected to a network of nationwide consultants means you can leverage off all our expertise and have confidence in our capabilities.
A FarmWise consultant can provide you with individually-tailored professional, practical and science-based advice on all aspects of farming, including:
- planning, budgeting and business case analysis
- pasture management, feed budgeting and profitable supplement management
- nutrient and farm environment plans
- farm optimisation computer modelling
- farm supervision, visits and audits
- animal reproduction, herd planning and accredited body condition scoring
- governance, succession and transition planning
- human resource support
- FarmWise Agreements for employing staff, sharemilking and contract milking arrangements, and animal and farm leases
- variable milking frequency advice – 3n2 and OAD milking.
Our objective is to provide independent, impartial, consistent and quality science-based advice, which provides New Zealand farmers with profitable sustainable business solutions.
FarmWise consultancy services are provided in accordance with the LIC Conditions and Service Rules. FarmWise consultants are not financial advisers (as defined in the Financial Advisers Act 2008) and as such they are not authorised to, and do not intend to, provide recommendations or opinions regarding the sale or purchase of financial products (including for example shares, loans etc) or investment planning services. Professional investment advice from an appropriately qualified adviser should be taken before acquiring or disposing of any financial products.