GeneMark Whole Herd Account Application form
Complete, sign and send us the GeneMark Whole Herd Account Application form to sign up for whole herd DNA parentage testing for the first time. The form offers several payment options – select the option you prefer.
TSU Sample Submission form
Complete a TSU Sample Submission Form for each group of animals you sample as part of whole herd DNA parentage testing and individual animal DNA parentage testing. You must use separate forms if you want to be charged to more than one LIC participant code. Complete a separate form for each participant code.
Also use this form to:
- combine the A2 genotype test with parentage testing
- combine with BVD PCR tissue testing (any age calves)
- test for the A2 geneotype in individual animals (standalone A2 testing)
- combine parentage testing with our Genomic evaluation service
Tick the appropriate box on the submission form when you send the samples to our laboratory.
GeneMark Calf Registration
A2A2 testing on herd test milk samples
Animal Health Sample Submission form
Complete the Animal Health Sample Submission Form if you are sending blood or tissue samples to test for:
- Johne’s disease in individual animals
- BVD in individual animals.
- Enzootic Bovine Leukosis (EBL)-Please note samples will be pooled but resulted individually
Johne’s disease blood test
Tick Johne’s disease ELISA on the Animal Health Sample submission form to test for Johne’s disease in blood samples from individual animals.
BVD blood tests
Choose from one of four BVD blood tests:
- BVD PCR — detect the virus in animals over 35 days old.
- Calf PCR — detect the virus in calves less than 35 days old.
- BVD antigen ELISA — detect the virus in animals over 35 days with a slightly faster turnaround time for results.
- BVD antibody ELISA — test whether an animal has been exposed to the BVD virus.
BVD tissue test
Tick BVD antigen ELISA on the submission form to test for the BVD virus in tissue samples from animals over 35 days old.
Tick Calf BVD PCR on the submission form to test for the BVD virus in tissue samples for animals under 35 days old.
Courier your form
Courier the samples, with the completed forms, to:
140 Riverlea Road
Get in touch
For more information call 0800 436362.
Email our Genemark Laboratory on [email protected] if you have questions about:
- DNA parentage testing
- A2 geneotype testing
Email our Animal Health Laboratory on [email protected] if you have questions about:
- BVD testing
- Johne’s disease testing
- Milk pregnancy testing.