Bachelor Agricultural Commerce, Lincoln University.
Advanced Sustainable Nutrient Management Certification, Massey University.
Member of NZIPIM.
Certified BCS Assessor.
Six years as an extension agronomist for NZ Agriseeds.
Agricultural Science tutor at the Waikato Institute of Technology.
I’ve been part of the FarmWise team for more than 10 years. Growing up on a dairy farm in Nelson and working as an extension agronomist for NZ Agriseeds, dairy farming is in my blood.
I strongly believe maximising pasture production and utilisation is the foundation for profitable dairy farming in New Zealand.
I can provide you with advice on all aspects of farming, including:
- maximising your farm's pasture production and utilisation
- feed budgeting and rotation planners
- farm systems analysis for best use of supplements
- financial budgets, analysis and monitoring
- identifying what goals are important to you and your family and setting targets to achieve these
- tailored fertiliser and cropping programs
- nutrient budgeting and modelling
- staff employment agreements and sharemilker contracts.
Get in touch if you want advice about how to get the most out of your farm.