Master of Applied Science, Plant Biology (Hons.), Massey University.
Advanced Sustainable Nutrient Management Certification, Massey University.
Member of NZIPIM.
Certified BCS Assessor.
Farmax Bronze Certification.
FarmWise Dairy Consultant since 2012.
Ballance Agri-Nutrients technical fertiliser representative for 8 years
Dairy farm owner
Dairy farming has been a part of my life since I was a kid growing up on a farm in Pungarehu. I took this passion to Massey University where I completed a Master of Applied Science (Hons), majoring in Plant Science. From there I’ve worked in technical and consultancy roles in the dairy farming industry for a number of years while overseeing the running of a family-owned dairy farm in Okato, Taranaki.
As a FarmWise consultant I can provide you with individually-tailored professional, practical and science-based advice on all aspects of farming, including:
- farm supervision, visits and audits
- feed budgeting and rotation planners
- farm systems analysis for best use of supplements
- financial budgets, analysis and monitoring
- tailored fertiliser and cropping programs
- nutrient budgeting and modelling
- governance, succession and transition planning
- human resource management including interviewing new staff and establishing contracts with associated documents.
Get in touch if you want advice about how to get the most out of your farm.