We can receive draft requests direct from your third party management software and schedule a draft for the next milking.
All scheduled drafts can be viewed, edited and removed in the Protrack® software.
How Protrack® Draft Integrate benefits your farm
- Cows that are alerted in your third party management software for heat or health reasons can be requested for drafting via Protrack® in the next milking.
- Draft requests can easily be managed in the Protrack® software.
- A full draft history can be reported on.
How it works
- Draft instructions are sent to Protrack® and scheduled in for the following milking.
- These drafts can be viewed, edited or removed from the Draft tab in Protrack®, under the Scheduled drafts section.
- The schedule drafts will include the date and session for the drafts to happen. It also includes the reason for draft, and where the draft is coming from (i.e. from which third party)
Note: If an animal has already been identified at the drafting gate before the draft request is received from the third party application, Protrack® will shift the draft to next session
Cow wearable suppliers we integrate with
We currently integrate with the following cow wearable suppliers:
- Allflex (SenseHub and Heat Time)