Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, London University.
Bachelor in Biological Sciences, Birmingham University.
Advanced Sustainable Nutrient Management Certification, Massey University.
Member of NZIPIM.
Certified BCS Assessor.
Twenty three years practical farming in New Zealand and overseas.
I’m passionate about the New Zealand dairy industry and strongly believe maximising pasture and utilisation is the foundation of a profitable dairy business. I’ve been a FarmWise Consultant for more than eight years.
It’s a privilege to be a FarmWise consultant on the West Coast helping farmers achieve their goals. With my knowledge, skills and experience I can help you with the following:
- farm systems analysis for improving efficiency
- feed budgeting and rotation planners
- pasture management
- financial budgets, analysis and monitoring
- extensive knowledge of fertilizer, soils and nutrient budgeting
- staff employment agreements and sharemilking contracts
- day-to-day farm management advice
- body condition scoring.
Get in touch If you want advice for your farming business and arrange a free, no obligation, visit.