Masters in Agricultural Science, Lincoln University.
Sustainable Nutrient Management, Massey University.
Member of NZIPIM.
Farming experience at home and abroad including, Australia, Ireland, Mexico, South Africa.
Full-time Farm Consultant for more than 30 years.
I’ve been working as a full-time consultant for more than 30 years. As a result I can offer you extensive dairy farming knowledge.
My approach is to work collaboratively with you to find the best solution to increase the profitability of your business. This doesn’t mean I come onto your farm to take over – we work together. My vast insight and experience in farming systems will complement and enhance your personal and business goals.
Your vision for your farm is unique. I can add value to this by analysing the costs associated with your farm’s current system and identifying where improvements can be made.
I can help improve your business with:
- business and family plans, including short and long term goal setting
- feed budgeting and profitable supplement management
- financial budgeting, including financial target setting, monitoring and analysis of information
- farm viability studies
- day-to-day management advice
- farm supervision
- labour employment, job descriptions
- personal motivation
- encouraging second opinion.
Get in touch and together we can make your vision come true.