Bachelor Agricultural Science, Lincoln University.
Sustainable Nutrient Management Certification, Massey University.
NZIPIM Accredited Dairy Farm Systems Consultant.
Member of NZIPIM.
More than 14 years’ experience as a dairy consultant in the South Island.
Four years dairy consultancy experience in South West England and Wales.
Every farm and every farmer is different. Whether it’s improving profitability, business growth, or better work life balance, I’ll help you achieve your specific farming goals.
I can provide you with help in all areas of dairy farm management, including:
- identifying and setting farming and family goals – short and long term
- financial budgeting including target setting, monitoring and analysis
- feed budgeting and profitable supplement management
- day-to-day management advice, helping you make the most of a grass based system to optimise production
- labour management, job descriptions, staff training
- sharemilking contracts, both variable order and 50/50 agreements.
- farm supervision.
Get in touch if you want advice about how to improve your farming business.