- This Competition (the Competition) is run by Livestock Improvement Corporation Limited (LIC). LIC can be contacted in relation to this Competition by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Competition will start 1 February 2021, and will continue until 12am, 31 May 2021 (the Competition Period). LIC reserves the right to extend the Competition Period at its discretion.
- Purchasing Bulls-i, Heat Patch or Heat Patch Plus from LIC will constitute an entry into the Competition.
- The winners of the Competition will be chosen by LIC at its sole discretion. LIC’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition is open to New Zealand dairy farm owners, share milkers, herd owners and contract milkers who purchase Beacon heat detection products
- To enter, an entrant must:
(a) have a LIC participant code or be an authorised user of a LIC participant code.
(b) have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter into this Competition if the entrant is under 18 years of age;
(c) Purchase Bulls-i, Heat Patch or Heat Patch Plus from LIC;
(d) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry; (e) follow all other instructions for entry into the Competition as set out in these Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry. Any entry which fails to meet the entry criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry will be invalid. LIC is not responsible for any late, lost or incorrectly submitted entries.
- Any entries that are illegible or incomplete, or contain offensive, fraudulent or unlawful content may be disqualified and removed from the Competition in LIC’s sole discretion.
- Current employees or contractors of LIC or any of its associated agencies or suppliers are not permitted to enter the Competition.
- There are 25 packs of 50 Heat Patch Plus to be won. Each winner will receive one pack.
- LIC will contact the Competition winners by phone or email. LIC will require the winner’s contact information once the winner is notified. The winners must contact LIC by email so that LIC can arrange for the winners to redeem their prize.
- If you are drawn as a winner, LIC will make reasonable attempts to contact you via phone or email. If you do not respond to LIC within a reasonable time, LIC may redraw the prize and you will have no further claim to the prize.
- Personal information provided by an entrant in submitting an entry into the Competition will be used for the purpose of administering the Competition and for any other purposes referred to in these Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry.
- By entering this Competition, the entrant will be deemed to have consented to their name and photo being used for promotional purposes relating to the Competition by LIC, including but not limited to their name and photo being posted on LIC’s website www.lic.co.nz.
- By entry into the Competition, the entrant has agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry. Participation in this Competition also deems the acceptance by the entrant of the terms and conditions of use of Facebook.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry are governed by New Zealand law.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- LIC will not be liable to any entrant or any other person for any loss or damage, however caused, arising out of any entrant’s participation in the Competition. To the extent that LIC cannot disclaim its liability you agree LIC’s liability will in any case be limited to the value of the prize awarded to the winner.
- You acknowledge that the Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and that Facebook has no liability to you in relation to the Competition. You agree to fully release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to your participation in this Competition.