Calf Club Art Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIC ART COMPETITION
The Parent or Guardian of the entrant is deemed to have accepted the following terms:
- This competition is open to children aged 5-13 (“Entrant”) who reside in New Zealand.
- The Artwork is to be of the animal the Entrant takes to Calf Club. (“Artwork”).
- The Artwork is to be photographed/scanned and uploaded to the electronic entry form at www.calfclub.co.nz . Online entry is the preferred method of entry for this Competition however, if an Entrant is unable to do this please print off the and hand write the Entry Form and post or courier to Simon O’Rourke at LIC, Private Bag 3016, Hamilton 3240 or Cnr Ruakura & Morrinsville Roads, Newstead, Hamilton. The Artwork will be photographed by LIC Staff, and your Artwork will be returned to you at the address provided on your entry form. LIC takes no responsibility for late, lost, damaged or misdirected entries.
- The Parent or Guardian of the Entrant consents to the Artwork being uploaded and the name and age of the Entrant as supplied on the Entry Form being made public on the LIC Facebook page.
- Winners will be contacted by the phone and/or email. Prizes will be delivered to the address supplied on the entry form.
- Entry forms and Artwork must be received by LIC no later than 4pm on 11 October 2016.
- The People’s Choice Award category will be determined by the number of “likes” on the LIC Facebook page. Voting for the People’s Choice Award category of the Competition will commence on LIC’s Facebook Page from 12pm on 12 October 2016 by way of a “like” on the Entrants Artwork Photo. Voting will close at 4pm on 19 October 2016 and the images will be hidden on Facebook while the “likes” are tallied to prevent more “likes” being received. No likes on a Photo before or after the voting time frame will be accepted.
- LIC staff will judge artwork to determine age category winners. The Judge’s decision for all age categories will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Parent or Guardian of the Entrant consents to LIC using any details of the Entrant and their Artwork for publicity and promotional purposes.
- It is acknowledged that the personal information collected when entering the Competition will only be used for the following purposes:
- Identification of the Entrants name and age group on LIC’s Facebook for the Peoples Choice Award category of the Competition; and
- Identification of the Winners in any Publicity and Promotion;
- Management and monitoring to develop the competition; and
- Contact the winners of each category and delivery of prizes
- A copy of these terms and conditions is available at www.calfclub.co.nz
Back to Calf Club Art Competition