Art Competition for Rural Children 2014
Entries now open for 2014
Send us your calf-art and be in to win!
Rural Children: If you attend a rural school and are rearing a calf for Calf Club, then we want to see what your calf looks like - send us your hand-made artwork and be in to win!
Age category winners will each receive an LIC calf care hamper, and their artwork will be posted online at www.calfclub.co.nz for the public to vote and decide the overall winner of the Stallion calf feeder.
Rural Schools: If you’re hosting or participating in a community Calf Club event, then we want to see how creative your students can be with calves!
The most creative school entry will win three iPads and a modem router.
Children and schools are welcome to use any materials they can get their hands on – the more creative, the better!
All entries will be in to win, as long the art is calf-related.
Entries close: 5pm, Monday 20 October 2014
Post to: LIC Art Competition, Private Bag 3016, Hamilton 3240
Courier to: LIC Art Competition, Corner Ruakura and Morrinsville Roads, Newstead, Hamilton
Terms & conditions are listed at the foot of this page.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all entries into the art competition:
• By entering this competition, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
• This competition is only open to children aged 5-13
• A completed entry form must accompany each entry
• Only artwork of calves will be accepted, for all entries.
• Artwork will not be returned unless requested
• Children who attend a rural school and are rearing a calf for Calf Club are eligible for individual prizes.
• Children with a dairy farming family will qualify for the Stallion calf feeder prize.
• Rural primary schools participating in an event registered at www.calfclub.co.nz are eligible to enter
• LIC staff will judge artwork to determine rural school and age category winners.
• Winners will be contacted by phone and email.
• Voting for the Overall Winner will be open to the public with online voting. Details to be confirmed with finalists.
• All decisions are final as determined by LIC and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering this competition, the school, child and parents agree to participate in publicity and promotion of the competition.
• The personal information collected when you enter this competition will be used to manage, monitor and develop the competition, and to contact you if you are a winner.
• A copy of these terms and conditions is available at www.calfclub.co.nz